« Home | Lippy kids don't deserve respect? » | Corporate Interests Dumbing Down Elementary Studen... » | The Pebble » | welcome! » 

Friday, December 09, 2005 

so long Judith

I used to read thehappyheretic.com every month or so for a few years. I love Judith Hayes' writing, it really clarifies what it means to be atheist, and she has a humorous writing style. I had happened to come across her site around the time I was "researching" my Christmas story by typing 'happy' into Google. Unfortunately, Ms. Hayes has taken down her site earlier this year. It's too bad, because I use to go back and re-read old articles of hers, it was like pulling on an old comfy sweater. I'm going to miss having her around!

About me

  • I'm the freethoughtmom from New England. Welcome!
  • The word rational means having the ability to reason. Reasoning takes time. Giving yourself the space to think is practically a luxury in our society.

    My father is a logical engineer, my mother a caring nurturer. My handwriting with my dominate hand resembles that of my father, the other, my mother. I feel lucky to have both sides to draw from.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates