« Home | Go, BigHeathenMike » | First Bishop to Report a Personal Sexual Abuse Enc... » | Background, and Foreground » | No Small Mission » | Pat Robertson: even the xtians can't watch » | Founding Father Thomas Paine » | Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation » | The sun god Mithra » | Why Religiosity Matters to All » | Resolution 2006: Bravery » 

Sunday, January 15, 2006 

Another Theist For Governor

While I am psyched to see more parties besides Republicans & Democrats out there, do we really need another theist??

About me

  • I'm the freethoughtmom from New England. Welcome!
  • The word rational means having the ability to reason. Reasoning takes time. Giving yourself the space to think is practically a luxury in our society.

    My father is a logical engineer, my mother a caring nurturer. My handwriting with my dominate hand resembles that of my father, the other, my mother. I feel lucky to have both sides to draw from.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates