« Home | Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation » | The sun god Mithra » | Why Religiosity Matters to All » | Resolution 2006: Bravery » | Joseph Ratzinger participated in the cover-up » | Modern day Three Kings » | The ultimate right brain activity: going to church... » | Religiosity Common Among Mothers Who Kill Children... » | When does the soul arrive? » | A difficult question for Mr. Robertson? » 

Friday, January 06, 2006 

Founding Father Thomas Paine

Great excerpt again by stardust1954 on Founding Father Thomas Paine. Common Sense is what I associate with Paine, I don't think I was exposed to his other writings!

Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't think anyone from that time period could be so flippant with such a topic. Though I've heard Thomas Jefferson was pretty anti-religion as well.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm the freethoughtmom from New England. Welcome!
  • The word rational means having the ability to reason. Reasoning takes time. Giving yourself the space to think is practically a luxury in our society.

    My father is a logical engineer, my mother a caring nurturer. My handwriting with my dominate hand resembles that of my father, the other, my mother. I feel lucky to have both sides to draw from.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates