« Home | Are You a Heretic? » | Another Theist For Governor » | Go, BigHeathenMike » | First Bishop to Report a Personal Sexual Abuse Enc... » | Background, and Foreground » | No Small Mission » | Pat Robertson: even the xtians can't watch » | Founding Father Thomas Paine » | Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation » | The sun god Mithra » 

Monday, January 16, 2006 

Introducing the Horror Roll

I'm trying out a new sidebar on the right "Keep kids away from..." for those who want a quick list to help protect little ones. Lame title, but the Armchair Potentate seems to be MIA, I could use his help for an alliterative name. I think "Children Chasers" sounds too sick, and doesn't cover the people or groups that endanger kids in other ways. As usual, comments welcomed.

Technorati tags: ,

How about simply "Parents Beware!" ?
Or what you have "Keep Kids Away From . . ." is fine too.

I like "Keep Kids Away From" also! "Parents Beware" works well too. How about "Dangerous to Children" or something similar?

The "Keep Kids Away From" is quite clear and immediately understood.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm the freethoughtmom from New England. Welcome!
  • The word rational means having the ability to reason. Reasoning takes time. Giving yourself the space to think is practically a luxury in our society.

    My father is a logical engineer, my mother a caring nurturer. My handwriting with my dominate hand resembles that of my father, the other, my mother. I feel lucky to have both sides to draw from.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates