« Home | Are You a Heretic? part 3 » | Are You a Heretic? part 2 » | Introducing the Horror Roll » | Are You a Heretic? » | Another Theist For Governor » | Go, BigHeathenMike » | First Bishop to Report a Personal Sexual Abuse Enc... » | Background, and Foreground » | No Small Mission » | Pat Robertson: even the xtians can't watch » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Is a Belief in God Beneficial? Or, What's an Atheist to Do?

Here is the post that I wanted to write, but at the rate I'm going it would have taken me six months and still not be as good! The Jewish Atheist writes about the positive benefits from being religious and ways for us atheists to not miss out on them.

(thanks to the Jewish Freak & his blogroll.)

Technorati tags: ,

Hey, thanks for the mention! :) And thanks for stopping by my place. I'll definitely be reading your blog.

Freethoughtmom: Thanks for the acknowledgement!

I studied about Ayurveda in one of my psychology courses. Ayruveda is the Vedic system of health care that developed in India over 5000 years ago. A gift of the Gods, it was codified by the sage-physician Charaka and the sage-surgeon Shushruta. This ancient science is health, not disease, specific and takes into account the patient's entire personality - body, mind and spirit.
Link: http://www.goodhealthnyou.com/alternative/ayurveda1.php3

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm the freethoughtmom from New England. Welcome!
  • The word rational means having the ability to reason. Reasoning takes time. Giving yourself the space to think is practically a luxury in our society.

    My father is a logical engineer, my mother a caring nurturer. My handwriting with my dominate hand resembles that of my father, the other, my mother. I feel lucky to have both sides to draw from.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates