« Home | Jesus is a Myth Challenge Examined » | Jesus Is A Myth and Curiosity » | Alan Alda; the Chumscrubbers » | Some (recent) favorite posts » | Are You a Heretic? part 4 » | Now I lay me down to sleep... » | I changed the name! » | Introducing TRU » | Mean Appeal for a "Christian Nation" » | Is a Belief in God Beneficial? Or, What's an Athei... » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

groan, groan

I see a great discussion going on in my last post, and I haven't even parsed it yet, nor had the time to respond in kind to marc & steven while I see franky has a post that pulls me back to what I really want to talk about (children).

Sweet baby that he is, however, he has given me a cold. I'm handing him over to his father (nothing more sexy than a dad nurturing our little ones!) so I can snooze. Back soon...

Get better soon!

Ah, you too huh? I got it last night, and it seems that my kids have gone from sick, to better to sick again. Get better and enjoy that rest!!

Speaking of kids, I read this article called Raising Humanist Children by by Terri Mandell - HALA Board Member, AHA national board member, Humanist Minister
I think this is more of the topic you want to be on for your blog. It's a great article and I wish I had thought like this when raising our children. She has some very good advice for those who want to raise their kids without religion.
http://www.secularceremonies.com/HumanistKids.htm

Hey freethoughtmom,
Get well soon. To answer your question, my wife is acatually still in school, but she is going to be working after one more semester. Thanks :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm the freethoughtmom from New England. Welcome!
  • The word rational means having the ability to reason. Reasoning takes time. Giving yourself the space to think is practically a luxury in our society.

    My father is a logical engineer, my mother a caring nurturer. My handwriting with my dominate hand resembles that of my father, the other, my mother. I feel lucky to have both sides to draw from.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates