« Home | The bible: my summary (continued) » | Dogma vs. "Spirit" » | My Trooper at the hospital » | Misc: Blogger, and TTLB » | Power has been out all day... » | The bible: my summary » | Deconversion; Dennett » | Great Nathaniel Branden quote » | Convert, or else! » | In the dead of winter » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

Trying feedburner

I'm trying to set up the orange feedburner icon working on the sidebar. I think it is OK but I'm not sure. I also want to try to read my favorite blogs by subscribing to feeds, but haven't had a chance to figure it out!

Everything looks great with the Feedburner!
I have considered using feeds too. It would save a lot of time, I suppose! Let us know what you figure out!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm the freethoughtmom from New England. Welcome!
  • The word rational means having the ability to reason. Reasoning takes time. Giving yourself the space to think is practically a luxury in our society.

    My father is a logical engineer, my mother a caring nurturer. My handwriting with my dominate hand resembles that of my father, the other, my mother. I feel lucky to have both sides to draw from.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates