« Home | Examining a debate » | Trying feedburner » | The bible: my summary (continued) » | Dogma vs. "Spirit" » | My Trooper at the hospital » | Misc: Blogger, and TTLB » | Power has been out all day... » | The bible: my summary » | Deconversion; Dennett » | Great Nathaniel Branden quote » 

Friday, February 24, 2006 

vacation!

I've had a really, really hard & hectic week leading up to tomorrow's vacation. I didn't get a chance to do more than read my mail (blogger emails me every time a comment is posted). I've drafted a post for marcguyver (no, I didn't forget), and six posts about CHILDREN just waiting for some attention. Stay tuned, I'll be back soon.

Meanwhile, Sunny California, here we come!

Have a great time!!

Have fun!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm the freethoughtmom from New England. Welcome!
  • The word rational means having the ability to reason. Reasoning takes time. Giving yourself the space to think is practically a luxury in our society.

    My father is a logical engineer, my mother a caring nurturer. My handwriting with my dominate hand resembles that of my father, the other, my mother. I feel lucky to have both sides to draw from.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates